18 February 2013

Chinese Snacks

Another trip to Taiwan and as usual, tremendous hospitality from my hosts.  Somewhat different this time, I was taken to a night market that had a huge variety of foods (and crowds) to chose from and a few stalls with fun-fare type games to play.

I was stuffed by the end of the night but the Chinese seem to have an endless capacity to keep on eating.  Whilst some of the food was unidentifiable, what I did eat was absolutely delicious.

See photos below of the fare on offer:

A mixed variety of items to chose from - it's only the sausages I recognise

Chicken?

Strawberries and other fruit

Chicken kebabs - delicious

Other parts of a chicken

Dumplings - one of my favourites!

 Always plenty of neon lights

Pork barbecued over charcoal - absolutely mouth-wateringly good

No idea

Barbecued squid on a stick
Noodles that looked less than appetising but were very tasty

No comments:

Post a Comment